SmartTrader: How do I use Auto Trading Fibonaccis? (Power Fibonacci Tool)Last Updated: October 03, 2019
- To add a SmartFib to your chart:
- Click on the “SmartTools” button displayed as ABCD.
- Click on the candle that will be the start of your Fibonacci.
- Note: If nothing happens, it is not a valid starting point. Please refer to your UTP Fibonacci lessons.
- To add AutoFib trading levels:
- Right click on your Active Fib A or B (dot) to view the menu.
- Select “Settings”.
- In the Smart Fib Properties box, select the Trading tab.
- On the Trading tab, select your levels you want to auto trade.
- Select your account, if not default.
- Setting changes are not necessary, but can be made here also.
- Click Save.
How do I recognize an Active Fibonacci?
- An active Fibonacci has colored zones to identify it.
- When fib is no longer active the colored zones will disappear.
- This happens when the A line is crossed; or when the D extension is formed, the CD will become the new AB creating a new fib.
What if I don’t have the Auto Trading option?
- Auto Trading will not be an option if:
- The broker isn’t connected
- The fib isn’t active.
- SmartTrader Trading Properties will be greyed out.
This tool is available for purchase on SmartTrader Marketplace