How Do I Connect to My VPS From My PC?Last Updated: March 17, 2020
- Click on the Windows button and search for the Remote Desktop Connection built into Windows.
- Click on the Remote Desktop Connection to launch the program.
- Enter your VPS IP address you received with your username and password.
- Click the "Connect" button.
- Enter your VPS username and password.
- For your private (not a shared or public) computer, you can check the "Remember me" box. Please do not check the box on a shared computer.
- Click OK.
- On the certificate window, click the "Yes" button to connect.
See all the MTI VPS FAQs here: MTI VPS Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on connecting and disconnecting, please see the following articles:
See the help article: How will I know I am connected to my VPS?
See the help article: How do I disconnect from my VPS?
See the help article: What happens when I disconnect from my VPS?
See the help article: How do I connect to my VPS on a MAC?