How do I connect my broker to UCS?Last Updated: May 31, 2019
Once you have this information, follow these steps to get the account linked to the Ultimate Charting Software:
- Obtain from your broker:
- An MT4 account
- Your account number
- Server information
- Open your Ultimate Charting Software.
- Select the "Trading" tab, and click on "Account Login".
- Select "Add" to add a new account or "Modify" to update an existing account:
- Click “Add to add a new account.
- To edit an existing account, select the account from the list and click "Modify".
- Fill in the required information.
- Nickname: Enter a name for your account. This is used for your reference to allow you to differentiate between accounts.
- Account #: Enter your Broker Account Number.
- Password: Enter the password for the Broker Account.
- Broker: Select your Brokerage Firm from the Drop down list. (If your broker is not listed, select see Manual Config)
- Server: Select the Server from the drop down list. (If your server is not listed, see Manual Config)
- Press "Save" and the window will close.
- Select the account that you just created from the list, and click "Connect". This will connect your broker account to the UCS.