How to completely uninstall UCSLast Updated: September 10, 2019
We have a beta version of UCS that may resolve some issues. But you have to completely remove UCS before installing it.
To completely uninstall UCS from your PC follow these steps:
- Press the "Start" button and type "Control". In the search results an application "Control Panel" will appear. Click on it.
- In Control Panel click on "Uninstall a program"
- Select "Ultimate Charting" from the list and click on "Uninstall/Change"
- Hit "Yes" in the next windows to remove UCS from your computer
- When UCS is removed from your computer, press "Start" again and type "This". You will see "This PC" in the search results. Click on it
- Go to the "Program Files (x86) folded and select "Ultimate Charting" folder and press "Delete" button
- Go to your "Documents" folder and again find and delete "Ultimate Charting" folder
Now your UCS is completely removed from your computer and you can perform a clean install.
A beta version of UCS with improvements can be found following this link.