How to export Workspaces to SmartTraderLast Updated: July 12, 2019
In order to export your workspace from UCS to 360Pro Charts, you need to follow these steps:
- After signing in to UCS, go to Workspaces tab of the toolbar and click on Export Workspaces
- Following this, you will be asked to use your email address and password to login.
- If you forgot your password, you can click on Forgot ID/Password? Link and find out how you can reset your password.
- After specifying email/password, a pop-up window, containing a list of your UCS opened workspaces, will appear. To select a workspace you wish to export, simply left-click on it in UCS opened workspaces column.
- If you have multiple workspaces, you can use Search field above the column. After all target workspaces are selected, click on > button to export them to 360Pro Charts. All exported workspaces will be displayed in Exported Workspaces column.
- Then, you need to log in to 360Pro Charts, click on + button and select Manage Workspaces.
- Go to Imported tab, mark all workspaces you want to import and press Import button. The selected workspaces will be added to 360Pro Charts.
- Congrats! Your workspace has been successfully imported from UCS to 360Pro Charts.