How to Replenish SmartTrader DemoLast Updated: August 04, 2019
Every registered user is provided a SmartTrader Demo after completion of registration.
This account will be automatically connected and available to paper trade from smarttrader.com/charts
Details of Account Abilities:
- The SmartTrader Demo Account is for paper trading on the Forex market.
- This account is automatically set as the default trading account unless changed to a different account by you.
- The SmartTrader Demo account cannot be removed or disabled.
- The SmartTrader Demo account starts with a total of $100,000.00
- The Leverage to the SmartTrader demo account is set to 200:1
- This Account permits Hedging
- This account does not abide by FIFO rules.
- Trade actions reflect that of a standard Metatrader 4 account.
A SmartTrader demo account with a balance of zero can be replenished by submitting a request that includes your email address used for login and your SmartTrader demo account number to: firstname.lastname@example.org