Micro Price Detector (MPD)Last Updated: October 14, 2019
Micro Price Detector is a price style that you can use to display on your charts.
• MPD bricks are charts that visualize whether the price has moved a certain pre-designated distance after a 1-Minute period.
• For example, if the MPD brick is set to a size of 10 pips, only if the market has closed within the 1-Minute with 10 pips will a new brick appear.
• A bullish move gets a color, such as green.
• If the market has reversed a net 10 pips, an MPD brick will appear in the reverse direction with a new color red.
• Purple MPD bricks appear during the active 1-Minute interval. They are showing live market prices.
• After each minute, the MPD bricks become fixed and will not change in color. • The purple MPD bricks should not be used as a signal to trade as they are dynamic and can quickly change shape.
• The Red triangle shows the price where the previous MPD brick closed.
• The Purple triangle shows the live market price.
To find out how you can utilize this Price Style, apply for Momentum breakout course through your Success Coach.
You can also by this as a stand-alone tool on SmartTrader Marketplace