SmartTrader: Smart WaveLast Updated: August 20, 2019
Accessing the Smart Wave Tool is a relatively easy process involving 7 Steps.
*You will need SmartTrader open to complete these steps.
- Access the Charts Section of SmartTrader and Open a New Chart.
- Pick any currency pair of choice. Our example will be the AUD/USD.
- In the "Select Time Scale" panel, left click "4-Hour."
- On the top of the chart you will see the Smart Tools Icon (Eighth from the left). This will open Smart Tool Selection Pane.
- Left-Click on Smart Wave (second icon).
- You will then be able to select the starting point for the Smart Wave to be placed. Select the Highest High or Lowest Low on the Chart.
- Left-Click to apply the Smart Wave to the Chart.
- Congratulations! The Smart Wave Tool is now on Your Chart.