What can I do with my SmartTrader Demo accountLast Updated: June 11, 2019
Every Registered User is provided a SmartTrader Demo after completion of registration.
This account will be automatically connected and available to paper trade from smarttrader.com/charts
Details of account capabilities.
- The SmartTrader Demo Account is for paper trading on the Forex market.
- This account is automatically set as the default trading account unless changed to a different account by you.
- The SmartTrader Demo account cannot be removed or disabled.
- The SmartTrader Demo account starts with a total of $100,000.00
- The Leverage to the SmartTrader demo account is set to 200:1
- This Account permits Hedging
- This account does not abide by FIFO rules.
- Trade actions reflect that of a standard MetaTrader 4 account.
A SmartTrader demo account with a balance of zero can be replenished by submitting a request to email@example.com